Triumph Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Our Covid-19 Policy
Triumph Hotels strictly complies with all requirements set by the Egyptian government. This summary of certain key points is provided for your convenience.
Documents Required for Entry into Egypt
- As a safety measure, overseas visitors traveling to Egypt during the pandemic must present a printed negative PCR test certificate on arrival. The test must be based on a nasal or oral swab and the certificate issued by an approved laboratory. Certificates are accepted in Arabic or English.
- The coronavirus test medical certificate has to be issued no more than 72 hours before the flight to Egypt.
- However, when arriving from Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Guyana, Italy (Rome), Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Thailand, the USA, the UK (London Heathrow), Uruguay, or Venezuela, the test and certificate extends to 96 hours.
- Passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate stating full vaccination at least 14 days before travel are exempt from testing. Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer.BioNTech, Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Sputnik V. Children under the age of 6 are also exempt from this entry requirement.
Egypt Airport COVID-19 Procedures
- Temperature checks are in place at airports in Egypt. Travelers are required to wear a face mask at all times in the airport terminal.
- Passengers are also asked to maintain a safe distance between themselves and others, especially when boarding and disembarking the aircraft.
- The airport has set up hand sanitizing stations. Visitors should wash their hands or make use of the alcohol-based hand gel at regular intervals.
- At the airport passengers arriving from overseas will be asked to present the medical certificate, public health card, and proof of valid health insurance.
Required Test Needed Prior to Entering Egypt
Passengers who arrive from any of the following countries are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival in Egypt:
Argentina, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, India, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, or Vietnam.
Covid Certification / Public Health Card to Travel to Egypt
- Travelers must also present a completed Public Health Card on arrival in Egypt. Countries worldwide are introducing this kind of entry requirement to prevent the virus from spreading.
- Passengers should provide flight information and contact details. The authorities will notify them if someone they traveled with later tests positive for COVID-19, in which case they would have to self-isolate.
Location of where guests could be tested locally in case they need to do so when leaving again
There are a lots of laboratories are doing the PCR test all over Cairo however it has to be authorized and certified by Egyptian ministry of health below are some of the authorized labs :
- The Central laboratories by ministry of health
- Ain shams hospital
- Prime speed lab
- Al Mokhtabar Lab